Tuesday 18 March 2008

Happy Tuesday!


I'm happy today cos' I went out & ordered our new bed which is being delivered in 4 weeks!! yipee!!


Our present bed is coming up for 9 years old & has lost it's firmness (is that a word?) and I've been wanting a new one for ages. My back isn't getting any better & I feel this bed isn't helping.


We're sort of killing 2 birds with one stone here cos' we only have a single one upstairs for any guests. Natalie & Joe can't share the single cos' of her baby belly so they pull out our spare KS mattress topper!




Anyway, I promised more piccies of the house so here's our

Kitchen.


This pic was taken from the hallway door. I love all the Velux windows in this house, I love everything being so light, it's great in the summer mornings!!











This is from the french doors leading to the back garden. As you can see, Mick still needs to put the plinths & legs on the base units.







And this is taken from the island looking down towards the doors, to the right of the sofa is the diningroom, I didn't take a pic cos' the table had my sewing machine & cut fabric ready for me to make up the sheets for Natalie's baby cradle!




Another baby card, this time for a girl! This is like a card on a card, the top one being pink & closed by the gingham ribbon, this is a template on the New Arival cartridge for my Cricut .......... pretty neat eh?!
Thanks for visiting my crafty blog, it means so much! :)

No comments: