Thursday 27 March 2008

It's been a while....................

....... only cos' I haven't had much to blog about!!


I've been busy making more hats for Natalie's expectant baby boy ......... only 2 weeks to go now & I'm so excited!!!! ............... she's so uncomfortable at the mo bless her!

Her & Joe (BF) are moving into their new house on Saturday from the apartment they've been in for the past 18months so she's beside herself right now with excitment. It will be so good for them to just have their own parking speck!! she has to practically fight every day for a space!!


Me & Mick will be going to help them - well Mick & Joe are gonna be doing all the moving/lifting etc while me & Natalie will be making lunch & drinks & sorting baby clothes into their new home!! They also have to make a trip to Ikea to pick up their bedroom furniture, their last place was fully furnished so they have to start from scatch with everything!

Here's a couple of baby cards I made last week, again using my fab Cricut & the New Arrival cartridge.
Well, I have to love you & leave you right now cos' I have to make a couple of cards for a friend of mine that are needed for the weekend!
Thanx for visiting my little place, it means so much! :x

2 comments:

TopCat76 said...

Cathy your cards are gorgeous, makes me want a cricut!!

Kim said...

Fab cards. Good luck with the new baby. My daughter had her new baby boy yesterday morning and he is just gorgeous!!