Friday 8 August 2008

I've been Stampin'Up ...........

and I've been lovin' it!!

Here's a few cards I've made over the past few days..........

These first two I used the Old Fashioned Christmas set -
cs: Old Olive, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red, I also used my notebook punch on the edge & 2 rhinstone brads.



cs: Old Olive, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa & Ruby Red, I also used my notebook punch on the edge & added some gingham ribbon. Ink: Ruby red & Close to cocoa - I used a watercolour technique to colour in Santa's hat.



This one I used the Simply Said set cs: Punkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White & Ruby Red - Inks to match, I coloured the tiny flowers in with my blender pen & RR ink ...... love this technique!


Simply Said set again here & the same coloured cs & Whisper White ribbon.



For this one I used my Stampin Around Jumbo Wheel - Petals & Real Red ink on Whisper White cs, I coloured the little spots with my blender pen & Old Olive ink, the greeting is from the Seeing Spots set, I punched out one of the flowers & adhered with a dimensional.

I hope you like my first cards that I've created with these fab stamps!

I'm off to play some more now while the ideas are rushing round my head & there's no grandbabies around!! LOL

Thamks so much for coming to visit my little place in blogland, please come back soon!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow you have been busy! They're gorgeous, I love seeing your stuff :)