Monday 11 October 2010

Scrapping....................

...@ the Pink Booby 5 crop!
This past weekend I attended the 24 hour fund raising event for breast cancer awareness for the 3rd year but, this year was a bit different! I was asked to design a class & although I wasn't feeling very well (and did contemplate ringing to cancel!!) I got there about 10:30. Everyone who took my class did a fantastic job & quite a few changed it up a bit to make it their own! Although I didn't get much done in all day it was lovely to meet up with everyone who I hadn't seen for a while & of corse spend some pennies (well more than I should have!!)in Sarah's shop! Gorgeous goodies I just couldn't have resisted! LOL
Anyway, here's a pic of the page I designed ........



I also did this page to show how different it looks using other papers & just one photo!



Right, off to bed now cos' I'm still shattered, don't know how all those who stayed late or even overnight managed it!!

See you soon with some sneak peeks!

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS Jen & Michael on the birth of your baby son Ben ............ can't wait to see pics!

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Cathy these pages are just gorgeous, I so love your style!!

kjjc said...

Fabulous-love them both. Hope you are well.xx

Jimjams said...

This class was a great inspiration to me - thanks for the private lesson on scissor distressing!
I have now made a page from the scraps left over from the page I did on the day and every piece is distressed LOL!
It's here if you fancy a peek!