Saturday 26 March 2011

Back again...............

.... this time to show you a couple of layouts I did this past week or so using the new Crate Emma's Shoppe, one of my new favourites I can confirm!! love it!

this one was a total scraplift of Nichol Magouirk on twopeas, it was the 'from start to finish' challenge HERE My mojo had gone awol & I thought what better way to get it back than to try out something like this - I thoroughly enjoyed it too! I cut my title with my Silhouette.


After doing the first one I was on a roll & completed this in no time, I've got to start using my die cutting machine loads more though cos' it's gonna save loads on alphas! I also love the effect it gives plus you can cut whatever size you like!

right I'm in the middle of another page from the same papers ........... told you they were gorgeous!! LOL so I'll upload a pic thru the week!

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

stunning pages Cathy, I have got those papers spread on my craft desk at the moment and you are right they are just gorgeous!!!