Thursday 14 February 2008

Been a busy bee!!





I've been playing with Rebeccas gorgeous bloom kit & add-on........it's full to the brim with gorgeous embellies in the loveliest colours!!





Here's a sneak peek!!
If you get these kits from www.rebeccasscrapbookingstash.co.uk I can tell you you're gonna love this!!
Dean had Oli on the webcam again tonight & also had a microphone on & sent her gurgles to me!! OMG technoligy today is amazing!!
I saved it & played it back to Mick when he got in, it's just so cute & we can't wait to go & spend some time with her next week!!
Natalie is full of a cold, I feel so sorry for her as she can't take anything to 'soften' her symptoms with her being pregnant! She's gonna get loads of rest & hope that will do the trick!
My craftroom is a total mess!! I'm gonna have a quick clear up now so I can hopefully get some of Dean & Rachels wedding album done over the weekend so I can take it to them when we visit!
I'll try & take a few pics in a few days!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Loving the colours on those sneak peeks.....what a tease!!

Fae said...

Stop teasing us! I can't wait to get the next kit :)