Sunday 10 February 2008

In answer to Sally's blog promt..........

With the Euromillions Jackpot being so huge on Friday (about £95million I believe) here is the question. What would you do if you had won the lottery on Friday?
Well, I'd move to California, buy a huge house so I could have family come to stay.
I'd open up a scrapbook shop...... just like http://thescrapbookoasis.typepad.com I know it's brilliant cos' I did my first class there & I'd invite all my scrappin' friends over for monthly scrap parties!
Buy all the kids a house & car each & Mick some land so he can build again! LOL!! Oh I'd have to buy Mick a boat too, just a medium sized yacht would do!!
I'd hire a chef to cook our meals (I hate cooking!) and I'd give some to charity, don't know which ones but I'm sure I'd soon come up with some!
I'd also seek the best medical advice in the US regarding my pain & hopefully get to be pain free!!
This is all a daydream cos' I didn't even buy a ticket!! :) ................. I do do the lottery most weeks tho & I would be happy with just a couple of million, spending 97 million would be a bit of a headache I think!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'd come to your scrap shop, would you come on my cruise? LOL
Thanks for playing!!