Monday 5 May 2008

Sorry I haven't blogged for so long but,

I've been busy being a grandma to Henry & a helper/mum to Natalie!!

They came to stay yeasterday & went home earlier this evening, Henry is just so edible! Natalie is coping so well considering the bad time she had in the hospital only 12 days ago. She's breastfeeding & it's going really well & he's sleeping 3-4 hourly, I took him last night so she could get a bit more rest which made her very happy!
I've started a first week mini album for her that she can keep handy in her handbag & look back on once he starts growing (I had to hide it away over the weekend so as not to spoil the surprise!!LOL) as soon as it's done I'll upload pics.

Here's a couple more photo's of our gorgoeus little boy!






Thanks for visiting my little place, see you soon!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh congratulations Cathy, I have only just seen this. Snap I had a grandson almost 6 weeks ago now and I am as in love as you are!! I hope Natalie is feeling better and sorry to hear she had such a rough time but Henry is gorgeous!!