Wednesday 25 June 2008

Shameful!!!!

........ that's what I am for being a bad-bad blogger!

I have been busy, with summer things etc, ie: gardens of the house being done! yah!!
And of course, being a nan to little Henry & rearranging my craftroom - getting rid of stuff that's hidden behind closed doors & bringing most of my stash out in the open so I can see it to use it!! Also, I'm not as creative in the summer months as autumn & winter, much rather be outdoors!

Anyway, here's a few recent pics of Olivia & Henry, tomorrow I'll post a couple of LO's etc that I've done recently!







He's growing so fast, and is already 9 weeks old!! ............ who stole that time??!!

On the front of Henry's suit it says ' Instructions NOT included' so I just had to take a pic from behind too!!

And our sweet granddaughter Olivia ..................



How cool is this pic Dean took of her a couple of weeks ago (I can assure you she has total sun block all over!)



I can see a title for a LO with this one!



I can't believe how blonde she's gone since returning home to Germany, apparently the weather is fabulous!! .......... not fair!!

Well, thank you so much for stopping by my little place!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Cathy they are both just darling, great to see you blogging again lol
If I can just get off the reserve list, i will be meeting you at the Warrington crop! But, it looks more likely that it will be August lol
Take care
Jx