Sunday 8 March 2009

Back again!

......... Bet you weren't expecting that!? LOL

I'm here to upload a couple of projects I've been working on at the crop yesterday & a few SU cards I've done over the past week or so.













This first page is Olivia a couple of weeks ago, she just looks like she's modelling here so that's why I chose my title. Rachel & I were laughing when I uploaded them to the PC cos' we hadn't realised at the time of taking them just how grown up she looks & it's as if she was posing for us! .....15 months old she is!!..... Whats she gonna be like when she's older I wonder! ??
Anyway, I used the new MME Bloom & Grow collection here, it's so beautiful in real life!













This is Henry in the bath a few weeks ago, he looks so like Dean when he was his age it's scary!!
I used the new 3Bugs for this again, so 'boyish' & so cute!! ........... This collection is so quick to use cos' the base papers are almost done for you, I just added some stickers & hey-presto!

And here's the cards that I did, some of the stamps I've used are discontinued hostess sets but I love them so much that I still love using them!




























































If you want to know any of the details or stamps etc I used in my cards please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a comment & I'll get back to you.

Thanks again for visiting, just off to watch the skate off in Dancing on Ice, I'll be back soon, take care, love

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Stunning cards

Kate Lewis said...

What a fab selection of layouts and cards - love them all!! Kate xx

Bridgette said...

Hi Cathy - Had to leave you a comment as your layouts and cards are so gorgeous and very inspirational - I read you're getting your doll's house - oh gosh now that's another addiction but you'll love it - choosing the wallpaper is such fun - is it going to have lighting? mine has't as it's quite old but they really do look gorgeous with it - looking forward to some photos - Bridgette