Friday 27 March 2009

Oooops! I did it again!

It's been such a busy month that I haven't had much time on the pc let alone time to blog! Sorry!

Dean, Rachel & Olivia had to come home from Germany tow weeks ago due to her granddad being very ill & then unfortunatly passing away last week. His funeral was Wednesday so they have to return home this weekend. Although it's been lovely seeing them again so soon, I wish it would've been for happier reasons.

Well on a lighter note, I've been out today shopping for something I've really wanted all my life .......................... a dolls house!! Yes, a little girls dream that's took almost 50 years to come true!
The kids - Dean, Natalie & Lee are buying it for me for my upcoming milestone birthday! I'm so excited to get started on it you wouldn't believe!
I haven't got a picture of it that I can post just yet so once I get started I'll update with my own photo's & the building process.

Well that's it for today, I have got a few more SU card photo's that need uploading but my camera is downstairs! ......... I'll try & make time to do it tomorrow!

Thanx for taking the time to come visit me, I'll see you all soon, love

No comments: