Friday 15 May 2009

Long time no see ..................

............ I'm blaming Henry! LOL (DGS)

Anyway, I've been busy with nanny duties, cropping, show shopping (papercrafts & fabric!!) sorting thru my mountain of scrapbooking stash that seems to be getting out of hand! I have given an awful lot away already to a good cause & still need to trek thru tons more that I KNOW I won't ever get to use even if I live to be 150! LOL I'm sure you fellow crafters are in the same boat? hopefully I'll get the rest done over the next couple of weeks & I'm definately gonna stick to my guns when out shopping & only buy what I WILL use & use it in the very near future! I think my problem has been that I buy way too much stuff, stick it in a cupboard or draw & forget I've got it - I then find it months later (sometimes years!!) and then don't want to use it once it's found because my style has changed! ........... what are us crafter like eh?!

I've been busy with the May kit from Sarah's when I first saw the kit I was a bit weary cos' it wasn't my usual style but, once I got shuffling everything about on my desk I fell in love with it, enjoying every minuite I used up almost everything in the box!!
Here are a few sneak peeks of what I did!




























I've also been busy with my dolls house & I've started quilting too! I'll try & take a photo of my quilt soon & an updated one of the house ............. I have too many hobbies & not enough hours in the day! LOL

Here are a couple of photo's from the past few weeks of Henry's first & my mums 70th birthday celebrations, we had loads of fun on both occasions & a lot of my future pages will be using pics from both, I took soooooo many & most of them are good, even tho I say so myself!! hehe!






































Henry in his birthday throne, he loved every moment of his day, he was the centre of attention & was really good at taking all the fuss!

With his very proud mummy & daddy - very rare to get a photo of all three of them together!

My lovely mum Mary on her special day, we had such a good day with loads of laughter, hugs & food, food & more food!!

Myself, my younger sister Louise & mum, Natalie took this photo, I thought she did a brilliant job!

Right, that's me for now, have a great weekend & thanx for visiting me - sorry it's been soooo long since I last updated & hopefully it won't be too long before I do so again!!

See you soon, love

1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow you've been busy - gorgeous projects, thanks for sharing x