Tuesday 2 June 2009

Just popping in ............

............to upload my DT creations for Sarah's
Rachel & Olivia a while back - I love this photo of them, priceless!!













Olivia strutting her stuff aged 13 months, I couldn't believe it when I got these pics, she was so funny leaning back & standing on one leg! ......... model in the making I think!?














Natalie & Henry - how cute is he? It seems like yesterday that I took this pic, can't believe he's now 13 months old!














And lastly just a couple of cards.























I used this kit to the max, I loved it even tho at first glance I was a bit weary, I didn't think I would be able to put it all together - I enjoyed every bit of it & could've used it all over again!!!

Well that's me for now, I'm just gonna try out a class that one of my team mates have done on Sarah's Blog

See you soon, love

1 comment:

Anne Jagger said...

Love those layouts - fab x