Thursday 10 December 2009

More of our Christmas..............

............ my stuffed snowman display, these are just the cutest things I've ever made!! They are from a pattern from the Tilda books by Tone Finnanger - take a look, I dare you! LOL......... this is where I got the BOOK from. Totally cute!!




I also did this one for my mum


And our tree - it looks small here but is 7 foot! The picture on the right is a cross stitch I did a few years ago before I started papercrafting & comes out every year together with another 3 very large ones of Santa!



And a couple more bits, a little tree ornament that I got from our trip to Germany last year - from the 'real' Christmas markets, the angel on top of the tree & a 'NOEL' which stands on our unit in the lounge.





Right, I'm off blog surfing now & then a bit of craftroom sorting before I get started on my Christmas cards tomorrow!
Thanx as always for visiting my cyberspace & leaving your comments - they're very much apprieciated!

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Cathy those little snowmen are just so cute!!! Love your tree too.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That snowman is just too cute for words!

Anonymous said...

Cathy they are amazing. :)

Vanessa x