Friday 15 January 2010

Such a busy time this past month..............

...... well over a month if I'm honest!! Way too busy to blog! LOL

Firstly I wanna mention the white stuff - yes the SNOW!! What a lot we've had! 12inches! WOW it's been a looooooonnnnnng time since we saw that much!
Photo's as proof -
































Such beauty but not very practical if you only get to see it every 30ish years or so!!












Another rare site is Lee with a shovel in his hands, doing a bit of 'man work' clearing a path!

Secondly, evidence of Christmas -



































Olivia & Henry opening there prezzies at our house & the lads Dean & Lee having a bit of Wii fun!
(All B&W photo's cos' they need cropping & tweaking a bit in colour!!)

Oh, I almost forgot the photo of the lads snowman & Olivia who tried to help them out ............ how big is that snowman!!!?


Right thats me for now, I need to go edit a couple of photo's of a few projects I've been doing of late!

Thanx for calling in & please come back, I'll try to be a better blogger & upload more photo's for you to look at!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Gertie said...

OMG look at that snowman!!!!
We didn't do snowmen this year we went for snow ghosts...don't ask LOL!!

Hope you're well hunny and looking forward to seeing you in March

xoxo