Sunday 31 January 2010

Almost Febuary!!!!!!!

........... Where has the time gone since Christmas??

As some of you may already know, the gallery at UKscrappers is being scaled down and everything posted before Jan 2009 will be deleted tomorrow!!
So, I clicked over there & had a look thru to see if there was anything I wanted to keep images of before the big chop!
I was shocked when I went thru & seen some of them were posted in 2007 - so here I am uploading some of them to my blog, it's so strange to look thru them & realise that it was so long ago since I actually created these pages & also to see just how much the grandbabies have grown up!!
Here's what I chose ................

























































































This last page is one of my all time favourites, even though I love it, it's very rare that I scrap on shaped cardstock - maybe I should give it another go very soon!?















I've been quite busy lately doing DT stuff for Sarah and also I started my very first quilt from the Basic Grey Eva range by Moda - photo's to follow of sneak peeks & my completed quilt!!
I'm really pleased with the quilt even tho it's been a bit tough just going off instructions from the internet & Youtube - it's so hard trying to decide who/what to beleive as the 'right' way to do it! ....... needless to say, it's been unpicked a few times!
Right, I need to finish off my write ups & get them sent off, so I'll see you all soon & thanx for popping in & commenting!

1 comment:

kjjc said...

fab los Cathy especially that circle one-gorgeous