Sunday 17 January 2010

All Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the snow that is! Within a few hours, what was totally white is now dull & miserable! ........... even tho I didn't really like it while it was here I must admit that it was a lot brighter outside!

Right, onto the sewing I've been doing the past couple of weeks - I made a promise to myself at the begining of 2010 that I have to finish a project before starting another & if I do a scrapbook page then I have to make at least one card from the same papers.
Well about 10 days ago I ordered a Basic Grey Eva layer cake to do a quilt for our bed but I wanted to do some sacks for the grandkids for next Christmas too, so I decided to concentrate on them & get them finished before it comes cos' I know I'll be tempted to start it right away!
Well here they are, one each for Henry & Olivia & the one without a name is for the new baby due in March. I'm delighted with my efforts & how they turned out - hurry up Mr Postman & bring my supplies for my next project!! LOL














































Here's how they'll hang next Christmas.



I had stockings for them this year but found they were too small to fit much in, these will be much better I think, the only thing is, I'll have to keep them high up so little hands won't go rumaging!!






I did a page for Sarah's cards sketch challenge & a card.

If you're feeling creative right now then click on over there & have a look - you could win an e-voucher!!!






























Layout & card from Vanessa's sketch & a couple of cards from the left overs - it makes me feel so good when I use stash up this way, especially if I've had it a long time!



That was long post!!

Right, busy - busy - busy again creating so I'll have to close for now, I will be back soon with a couple of sneak peeks of some bits & bobs!

Thanx again for popping in, don't forget to come back soon, love

2 comments:

Rachel said...

wow seriously great sewing going on there. i found this and thought of you http://www.pickles.no/pickles/2009/12/28/alt-i-orden-lekegrindpose-everything-in-place-play-pen-bag.html

Gertie said...

Cathy I love love the bags,can you make 3 more ;-]

Counting the downs now until we meet again....can't blumin wait

Love to you and yours

S xoxo