Wednesday 2 June 2010

Bye-bye bad bug!!!

......... YUK!! what a bad'n it was too! It went thru the house like a tornado & we're all glad it's now gone - fingers crossed!

Right, that said here's some scrapping pics from the last couple of weeks .........

Henry & Olivia searching for 'spideys' (funny how they both call spiders this!!) Oh how I love these new lines from October Afternoon - I think it's the colour mix & the quality of the papers!

Sweet Charlotte sucking on her hand over my shoulder a couple of weeks ago - she's such a cutie & a good baby. Again I used OA here but wanted to leave it quite plain to show off the photo.

This photo made me laugh :) Olivia's daddy took it while they were at a charity football match, not really sure what she's doing but by the looks of things she's looking quite close at something interesting! Yes, I used the same very gorgeous OA AGAIN! I am quite pleased tho that I did use up lots of older embellies, stickers etc from my mountains of stash!

Right, I'm off to make up a few cards from the scraps I have left over .......... OR do I make yet another layout?? LOL

As always, thanx for popping in - please leave a comment so I know 'who' is visiting - I know you are cos' my counter is rising fast!
I might do a little giveaway very soon so if you're interested then please let me know!

See you soon!

ETA: I've edited the paper range I used on these past layouts to October Afternoon!! I didn't realise I'd made the mistake til' I was about to tidy my desk after creating a project from the leftovers!! ............ you must've thought I was crazy!! LOL - you were probably right!!! hehehe

2 comments:

Mel said...

Really effective pages - I like the contrast with the black and white pics. Sometimes it is better to go black and white. I will have to get my hands on some of those cosmo papers - especially the polka dot one.
It is annoying when you can see people have looked on your blog and not left a comment! x

Rachael Elliott said...

Just gorgeous pages as always Cathy, I am with you on those papers they are just scrummy. Glad you are feeling better :)