Friday 11 June 2010

He's gone :( ............

...... my boy that is - He'll be gone for 4 months & I'm missing him already!! :( :(
Stay safe Dean, we love you loads!!



He was very good before he left & dressed in his uniform so his mum (me) could take some pics to scrap (hehe!) and frame for around the house!!! (thanx son!)
Charlotte will have changed so much when he returns, she'll be almost 7 months! It's gonna be so nice to see so much of them this summer too!

Right, I've got some scrapping to get done tonight, gonna have a scrappy day tomorrow too so that will be nice!

See you all in a couple of days with sneak peeks!


Oh, I haven't forgot about the giveaway, will get it sorted soon!

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous photos Cathy, sending you big ((((hugs))))
Rachael
xxx