Saturday 25 September 2010

Refreshed and ..................

........ raring to go again - with scrapping that is!
My mojo has returned & I'm eager to get back to creating as soon as I've sorted out my craftroom & found homes for my new goodies!!

While I'm here I thought you might like to see a few sneak peeks of what I created with the Sarah's September kit I know I've said this quite a few times here but, I loved working with one & it's definately one of my all time favourites, if you haven't yet seen whats on offer then head over there & check it out!!



Throughout our holiday & since we got back I've got a serious addiction - to crochet!! I used to knit & crochet a lot when the kids were young but haven't done much for a long time. Then we hit the craft shops in the US & I got the bug again! I'm not one for sitting & watching TV and as this holiday was a real *chill out* I had to have something to do of an evening - I made 5 jackets with hats to match for our *due in 9 weeks* granddaughter. I just have to put buttons on & add finishing touches then I'll take some photo's for you to see.

Right, back to sorting out this mess, see you soon & thanx for stopping by!

No comments: