Tuesday 28 September 2010

Reveal...........

...... of the pages I did with Sarah's Cards September Kit

Quite self explanitory this one, Henry messing about in my readers, he was so funny cos' he couldn't work out why things looked so different thru them, he kept looking over the top, then through them at us & the floor, bless him, he must have been very confused but it tickled us! Most of the elements on this one have been raised with 3D foam & staggered to match in with the title!

Henry again but quite a while back, the only way to get a decent photo of him at that age was while he was watching TV, the telly image came in handy for this page!

Little mother hen Olivia a couple of days after charlotte was born, I cut all the circles with punches & embellished them with images from the papers & other punched shapes, again most things are raised up!

This last one is my favourite, Charlotte looking very serious @ 3 months. This was very quick to do & the little tree house was crying out to be painted!

Almost done with the craftroom sort out, hopefully I'll get chance to create towards the end of the week - fingers crossed my mojo doesn't go a wondering again!!
Oh, I'll try & remember to take pics of the baby cardi's i've crotcheted & upload here soon!
Thanx for calling in, see you soon!

2 comments:

Gertie said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous pages Cath,love the first one with Henry and your glasses :-)

Hurry up and upload pics of cardis, I wanna see 'em!!!!

Loads of love
xoxo

Kerry said...

What fab layouts and such great photo's, well done you.