Wednesday 29 December 2010

Hope you had a wonderful crafty Christmas ..............

....... I did!!
We had Nat, Joe & Henry over for Xmas dinner & a stay til' Boxing day but poor Natalie was really poorly & still is so she didn't enjoy it at all! :(
Henry had tons of fun as did the rest of us playing with his toys! haha!

As it's been rather quiet over the holidays I've been busy scrapping & altering a printers tray that I've had for ages, here's some photo's of what I've been up to ..........




These first two were created with the lovely MME Alphabet soup, I love this range to bits & still have a bit more left for a couple more pages!





Theses two were done using the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 - these are just my cup of tea, the colours are fab IRL and they do for either boy or girl which is always a bonus!!

I've also done this printers tray in CC Circa 1934, we're having our lounge decorated in the new year & I've decided I love the colours together & will go with this combination for it, so this will fit right in!


Right thats all for tonight, gonna play some more with the fab CC I think, thanx for popping in & please leave me some comments, it makes it all worth while & I love to read them & also link back to your place! :)

See you soon!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hiya Cathy,
I'm glad to hear you've had a great Christmas with your family [apart from the little one being poorly]
I love the LO's and I think after seeing the tray you've altered I am going to have to have a go at this [may be for hubbies birthday] thanks or such great inspiration.
I hope you have a wonderful New Year weekend.
Hugs Ju x

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous pages as always Cathy, love that tray. I was really tempted with that range but resisted wish I hadn't now!!

Rachel said...

gorgeous pages hun, pleased you had a great xmas, being poorly at xmas is no fun im just getting better from it myself x

Nat said...

Glad you had a good Chirstmas Cathy, hope everyone is all better now! Love the printers tray, it's gorgeous! Happy new year my lovely xxx

Sarah said...

Happy New Year my darling. Gorgeous work as ever, but then you know how much I love your work xxx

my new blog: http://chicquiltgeek.blogspot.com