Tuesday 21 December 2010

It's begining to look a lot like .........

......... Christmas in our house!!

Just a few random pics from around our house!

I've also been knitting & scrapping - knitted this a few weeks ago but only just got round to uploading here!



And some pages I've done lately ........................


for this one I used the fabulous MME Alphabet soup - love the colour combo's in this & I also had to do a bit of hand stitching, my new love for my pages!



Again using the above & some older stash I came across while cleaning my room last week! Clear accents by Fancy Pants & some brads!

MME Alphabet soup again but mixed with some spray mica mists by 'that special touch' which are available HERE they're brilliant and even tho I was a bit scraed of using them at first, it's another technique I've tried & really like!

Right thats me for today, off to have an early night!

Thanx for coming to see me & please leave a comment if you re-visit, i'd love to know what you think of my creations & my blog!
see you soon ..........


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Kathy,
What fantastic LO's - I'm a big fan of alphabet soup as well, your knitting is amazing and from reading your blog you can sew as well - a lady after my own heart.
[well - I cant knit for toffee but i've been learning to crochet which is coming along really well :)]
I read your blog all the time [I really should comment more]- I love your scrapbook style, you really are an inspiration,
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs - Ju xxx