Friday 26 November 2010

A few bits............

........ to share.
I've been creating so I thought I'd pop on & share them with you!

Dean & Rachel having a bit of fun a couple of days before he went off to Afghan, I used some WRMK papers for this. The hearts are handstitched.



Self explanitory really! Olivia sulking in our porch!! :) I call her this when she's in a mood! Also done using WRMK & the butterfly is a die cut by Marianne (SP?)





This photo I have scrapped before but I like it so why not?? LOL
Crate was used for this & some spray mists by Tattered Angels, a technique I know I'll use again very soon!

Right, thats me for now, I've just blocked a sleevless cardi that I've been working on so once it's dry I'll show you it!

Thanks again for your comments, see you soon!

No comments: