Saturday 20 November 2010

It's 'That' time of year ...................

.......... when the time has come for me to create one of these ..........



I have to make a new one of these every year & so far this is my favourite!
I used MME 'I Belive' papers & chipboard elements, little paper mache boxes (from Hobbycraft in last years sale!!) Stickles, Thickers numbers & Lilybee rub-ons. I was surprised how quick this was to make!!

I've also been busy creating a couple of box frames that I've had for year & came across last week, for these I used leftover scraps of October Afternoon, these now decorate the walls in my craftroom - hope you like them!!







That's all for today, I'll see you soon!

3 comments:

Gems said...

Wow! Cathy I absolutely adore your advent calendar, it is gorgeous :o)
You are one clever lady, and your box frames are stunning too xxx

Mel said...

Great calendar and kraft tags. I keep meaning to get hold of some box frames.

Unknown said...

the calendar is GORGEOUS!!!!!