Friday 12 November 2010

Long time no post!!! .....................

........... so sorry but I have been a busy bee! With D & R & our beautiful granddaughters being home for a couple of weeks then my weekend away with the girls from Sarah's then other priorities come first!
It was so nice to have Dean & family home, it was also really great to have him back on UK soil safe & sound from his trip to Afghan - I really miss them already!! :(

Right, back to what this blog was set up for in the beginning, crafting!

I've been busy doing just that! First off I created a page for the latest sketch challenge over at Sarah's Blog

This is Henry, our gorgeous grandson, who quite strangely could belong to our youngest son, he gets more like him everyday! I used the very nice BG Oliver for this page. If you would like the chance of winning an E-Voucher on Sarah's Blog then get yourself over there & play along, we'd love to see your take on the sketch.

At the weekend away at the barn I created 5 pages & also tried a couple of new techniques - thanx to Lou :)
Here's the inked ones, something I 'never' do cos' I like the 'clean' look .......... well no more I tell you!! LOL



I used the new MME Halloween range for these & the next one.


These are the other two that I did but, now I think they look rather bare - maybe it's cos' I didn't use ink??!! .............. what do you think??



Right, enough from me for today, I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep from the past few weeks!!

I won't leave it so long next time - promise!!

Thanx for popping in & for any comments you might leave me!


2 comments:

Mel said...

I love the little pumpkin layout - it's really cute!

Gems said...

All your layouts are gorgeous Cathy, but I think my fave has to be the little pumpkin one, she is just too cute :o) xx