Thursday 24 July 2008

A day late but............

........... I'm here!!!

Dean, Rachel & Olivia are on their way home as I type!! when I wake up in the morning (if I sleep at all!) they'll not be far away!! Yeah!! I can't wait to see them & spend some quality time over the next 3 weeks!

I have some cards to show you that I've made over the past couple of weeks, hope you like them! ........ Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you that I'm in the process of signing up with Stampin'Up to be an independent demo!! I'm so excited about getting my hands on some of their fab stamps & goodies! ........ watch this space!






Well that's it for today, I'm having a play with the SU stamps I've already bought through my fab friend, I need to get the practice in! LOL

See you all soon & thanks for stopping at my little place!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

What gorgeous cards - I love the sizes of them too.

Carole Bryson said...

Gorgeous cards Cathy !

See ya Sunday xxxx