Tuesday 22 July 2008

OMG! how bad at blogging am I?

Sorry Dean & Rachel!!
Anyway, I've been busy entertaining Henry & creating some pages of both my gorgeous grandkids!!

Here's a few pics of Henry during a photo shoot on Sunday afternoon, he was so funny - when he was happy he was very happy & when he was angry it was funny!! :)











I just love this of him peeping over the towels in the basket, his eyes look so big & the one looking over Natalies shoulder - or should I say 'eating' her shoulder is my 2nd favourite!!




And here's a few pages that I've created lately, firstly Olivia at 4 months, I used one of my Studio Calico kits for this one & a few extra's!






This one is Henry age about 9 weeks, his new suit says 'Instructions NOT included' so I had to do a LO using that title!! lol I used Basic Grey papers & some Cosmo Cricket blackboard shapes.





I just love this photo of Olivia, to me she just looks like she's having a lonely picnic! how cute does she look with her hoody on?



I used K&Co paper, Hambly overlay, some AC thickers & a Maya Rd tree with loads of tiny buttons - I knew I'd find a use for them one day!! lol

Well that's me for today, I will come back & post again tomorrow - I have a little something to share with you!

By for now, and as always, thanks for visiting my little place in blogland!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Aw what beautiful photos, you must be so proud :) I love the one of him holding his dummy, he looks SUCH a cheeky monkey!!! Good to see you blogging......you really must listen to R & D and blog LOTS more :)

Fiona said...

These are such gorgeous layouts - truly something to treasure. Oh what a gorgeous baby - kinda makes you broody! LOL!