Sunday 6 July 2008

I've had a wonderful day!!

I've been to my very first crop!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, being with girls who enjoy doing what I do!
I managed to get 3 LO's done (well I need to just add a little to one & the photo to another!LOL) which is a whole lot more than I'd have got done at home by myself!
I can't wait for the next one in August!

On another note, we had our cute little prince Henry here yesterday, he's getting so big, almost too heavy for me to carry, next time he will be so I'll just have to cuddle him sitting down! We had yet another photo shoot (will upload in a couple of days) & he was very happy & smiley for us!
Also, we get to cuddle Olivia at the end of the month as they're home for 2 weeks (or more) which is great cos' we won't all be fighting over her!

Well I need to close tonight as I'm shattered after a long day!

See you soon, love

No comments: