Saturday 27 September 2008

Gosh, another week over!!

.....I can't believe it's gonna be October in a couple of days! Today the weather has been gorgeous & I thought it weired that it went dark so early!!?

Anyway, I've done a few more SU cards & thought you might want to see them?


This one is done with the 'Simply Said' set & the scallop circle punch.





This is my favorite one, I used 'Seeing Spots' set & the scallop circle punch - I think I like this punch!!LOL




And for this I used 'Seeing spots' & the tiny flower from 'Simply said' set ........... & yes you can see I used 'that' punch again!! & the corner punch to make my scalloped edge!

Well I have to get things ready for my crop tomorrow, so see you all soon!

Thanks for visiting me, it means so much!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love your colour combos Cathy :)