Monday 15 September 2008

Home from holiday & hopefully.............

.......... ready to be a better blogger!! ......... ??

Anyway, we had a fabulous time, the weather was gorgeous & I was very pleased that I didn't have to climb stairs for a whole 17 days!

Stampin'Up has a new catalogue coming very, very soon & I thought I'd share a couple of sneak peaks ............




Do you like them? I think they're fab, especially the 'True Friend' set - here's another 2 sets for you to drool over ...........


I can't make my mind up which of these 2 I like the best, I'm sure I'll have both in my possesion very soon! LOL!

Also there's going to be a scallop boarder punch!!!

There's also some sets going into retirement from the old catalogue, so have a look through & give me a shout if there's anything you need & I'll let you know which ones are not going to be available for much longer - be quick though cos' once they're gone - they're gone!!!

That's me for tonight I'm affraid! Will check back tomorrow & upload some piccies of the evergrowing Henry!! .......... we missed him so much while we were away - we also miss Olivia just as much as we do everyday & hopefully we'll get to party with her at the end of November for her 1st Birthday!!

See you soon!

No comments: