Thursday 25 September 2008

I'm soooo excited..........

......... about the new Stampin'Up Catalogue!! It's available through me, so give me a shout if you want one! I know you're gonna love all the new goodies in it which I will be able to order from 1st October! Get your order in quick & be one of the first to get your mitts on the new stuff!

Well I've been busy making a few cards etc with some SU stamps & accesories, I hope you like what I've done?




I used the 'Bundle of Joy' set for the above, I just love it, it's so cute & looks great in any colour combo!

This one is the hostess set 'Oh So Lovely' which I'm afraid has been retired, there's some gorgeous sets to take it's place though.

'Seeing Spots' set for this one, oh & the 'Scallop Circle Punch' - I know I'm going to use this set over & over again, it's so versatile & has been carried over to the new catalogue which I'm pleased about.
And here's some Christmas stuff I've created:

This tree image is from the 'Old Fashioned Christams' set & looks as lovely in 'close to cocoa' ink as the 'old olive' I used previously - I'm gonna try colouring the images in next time I use this set.

This little gift card/envelope & card I made for my first workshop, it went down a treat! I won this stamp set on a fellow SU demo's blog & I love it!

My latest creation! I just loved doing this, I was inspired by another Stampin'Up demo in the US. I used the 'Perfect Presents' again on this along with the scallop circle punch & my corner rounder to make the scalloped edge - no need to do that for much longer though, not now there's a Scallop Boarder Punch in the new catalogue!!

Gosh, that was a long post!!

Oooops! nearly forgot..............

Here's a couple of pics of Henry & Olivia,(I know I've been promising them for so long!! - sorry!)

Olivia, taken just before they went back to Germany 5 weeks ago, she's such a doll!


And Henry, taken about 4 weeks ago, he just loves the camera, I'm so lucky to have such a sweet subject!



Henry is growing like a weed lately, he's gonna be a big boy! Olivia has started crawling & is walking around the furniture driving here mummy & daddy up the wall - bless her!

Anyway, I must be off now, I'm not gonna promise when I'll be back cos' I know I won't be able to keep it! LOL

See you soon & thank you for visiting me & taking the time to read my blog!


2 comments:

Sally said...

woweeeeeeeeeeee your cards are fabulous Cathy!

Unknown said...

I agree with Sally, your card are fantastic! Plus, I can't get over just how cute your grandkids are Cathy, they are adorable..awww
Can't make it tomorrow (Warrington crop} I'm afraid, as Alex only has a short weekend home this week, so felt aweful not spending time with him :(

Chat soon
Jane x