Thursday 23 October 2008

I Know - I Know .......

............I promised I'd be back the next day & guess what I just didn't have the time or was busy doing more important things like crafting!!
Anyway, I'm here & uploading a fabulous LO which was done by the fabulous Cal at the Pink Boobie crop a few weeks ago! The reason I didn't upload before was because I couldn't get a very good photo of it - I still haven't but it'll have to do cos' I wanted to show you all! I love what Cal did & wish I could scrap as quick & as good as she can ..........maybe one day when I get over my 'perfection'
issues!!


















I've been to yet another crop since I last posted, it was in Burnley &
organised by the lovey Jayne Although we all enjoyed the meet up, there wasn't enough staff in the shop to look after us as we had expected, I think if it had been on a Saturday it would've been a bit more organised, now Jayne is going to try & get hold of another venue so we can still have the crop twice a month!

Here's a couple of pages I've been working on, I did Olivia's at the crop & set Henry's out which I then finished on Monday, I hope you like them?





I used Basic Grey papers for this one, Olivia has 6 teeth @ 8 months & is happy to show you too! LOL


I also used BG here, it's the new Offbeat collention & I'm sure you'll see me using it a bit more for Henry's pages!
I must sign off now cos' I'm shattered & have an early hospital appointment tomorrow!

See you soon & thanks for visiting me - I MUST try & update this blog a bit more often! .............Oooops! nearly forgot - you may see me quicker than you think cos'I have some good news to share with you!!


No comments: