Saturday 25 October 2008

It's good news time!!!

The lovely Sarah of Sarahs Cards has asked me to become one of her team members!! And of course I said YES!! I felt so honoured to be asked & will enjoy every minuite of it!
I recieved my first kit a couple of days ago & it's fabulous - some of my fav papers at the mo & gorgeous stamps & embellies! I can't give too much away right now but keep an eye open for some sneek peeks!

We've been to 2 babies parties today & I'm exhausted! The first was at a farm, although it was great the weather definately wasn't! it never stopped raining for the whole time we were there! The second was in a house so at least it was dry but, the one year old who's birthday it was, wasn't very well :( it was sad to see him just about smile when he saw his birthday cake!

Well I'm off now to watch the results of the Xfactor, not quite sure who was my favorite this week - will be interesting to see who goes!?

Thanx for stopping by my place, see you all soon.

LOVE

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Congratulations chicky !

Anyway, when are you going to update this blog, its a bit outta date now !!!! xxxxxxxxx