Friday 7 November 2008

November already!!!!

I Can't believe just how quick 2008 has gone so far!?
I haven't even thought about Christmas yet & I know it's gonna be upon us so quick!........maybe I should start thinking about it over the weekend & try & get a head start on my cards!

Anyway, I've been busy doing my DT stuff for Sarah I just loved every bit of the November kit, here's a couple of sneak peeks for you to have a peep at!





































I've also been to the Warrington crop last weekend, I wasn't feeling very well so what I did I didn't like so I'm not uploading that Layout!! I am gonna show you what the lovely Cal did with some photo's of Henry ..............














How fabulous is that then?
I just love what she did & so did Natalie & everyone else I showed it to, that girl is sooooo talented!

I need to go finish off a mini album I'm doing for Olivia for her first birthday at the end of this month, I know if I don't do it now it will be a mad rush at the last minuite! LOL

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to, promise it won't be too long before I'm back to update again!

Love

1 comment:

Sally said...

I was just thinking about you today...good to see you've been busy, looking forward to seeing your DT work :)