Thursday 20 November 2008

I did it again didn't I?

............ left it ages before updating!! Sorry!
Anyway, I thought I'd come on & show you what I did for Sarah with her gorgeous card & scrapbooking kits for November!



Olivia in the bath, does every baby love to suck at their flannel? I know all of my 3 did & now the grandkids are doing it too!



This layout started off as a card idea!! I liked it so thought I'd turn it into a page instead! LOL Olivia again showing off her 2 new teeth.




I just had to do a page of these 2 photo's of them both laughing, it's a shame they weren't together at the time!:( maybe over Christmas I can get some 'together' shots?














This is my favourite layout EVER!! I just loved this kit so much & have been saving these photo's of Henry for that 'something special' ........... am I the only scrapper who does that with photo's?




and a couple of cards too!












Well I recieved my December kit from Sarah today & again it's absoluetly gorgeous, can't wait to get stuck in over the weekend!
Please come back for some sneak peeks, I just know you're gonna love this kit as much as I do!

See you all soon & thanx again for visiting my little blog :)

Love

2 comments:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

I love the cards, absolutely gorgeous. I have a card kit I won from Sarah's cards but haven't used it yet, must get round to it. I especially like the New Home card, I struggled yesterday to make one and ended up with the Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories... will post it on my blog later today...

Rachel said...

Hey - have a lovely time in Germany - its cold over there so pack the thermals!! Great scrap pages - haven't done any for ages must pull some photies out!

Rachel