Monday 10 November 2008

Just popping in..........

.......... to say Hi!
Not really much to post at the moment other than I've not been very well :( been quite lethargic, sickly & tired!
not sure if it was a bug/virus of some sort but I had flu like symptoms & feelings of what I thought to be a chest infection!! I've been checked out by the doc who says I'm really run down & it will take a few more days to get back to normal!
I've been ploding along with a mini book for Olivia's first birthday, just a few more bits to add - I'm not gonna upload any pics tho til' I've given it to her cos' her mummy Rachel visits here sometimes & I want it to be a surprise! ;)

Anyway, I'm off to bed early tonight, so I'll see you soon, thanx for coming to my little place in cyberland!

Love

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Hope you feel better soon Cath xx