Sunday 12 October 2008

A lovely weekend was had by ..............

.......Nanny Cathy & Granddad Mick :) we had Henry stay overnight & he was as good as gold!
He's growing so fast & learning all the time, we saw a real difference in him & it's only been a weeks - we're gonna be so shocked when we see Olivia next month after 3.5months!! we'll sure see a huge difference in her! ..... I can't wait!

I'm just gonna test something here now - be back in a minute!



Yes, it worked!! I was just trying a new signature out to see if it would work, it did but I don't like the box around it so I'm off again to see what I can do!



Yeah!!! I did it!
I think I prefer the red one now to the original grey one - no doubt I'll change it again before too long! LOL!!!

See you all tomorrow with some new photo's of Henry - well I had the opportunity, so I grabbed it! hehe!

No comments: