Sunday 22 February 2009

Here I am again................

......... I'm well impressed with myself - blogging this much in a week has got to be a first!!
Anyway, I got some of the new BG Porcelain from Sarah last week - I played with it yesterday & I must say that this collection has got to be one of my favorite to date! The rub-ons are to die for & are such a pleasure to use.
Here's what I did, it's my gorgeous DGD Olivia last week, I love this photo of her, she looks so innocent!

























I posted a close-up to show you the detail on the bird cage paper which I handcut & 3D'd with silicone glue to embellish my page, I curled the edges of the paper with my knife handle.

I'm busy playing with my DT goodies for the March kit over at Sarah's I absolutely love this kit, the colours & patterns are perfect for both my subjects this month (DGD & DGS).

Well that's it for tonight, I'm in a creative mood so I best make the most of it!

Thanks for stoping by, see you soon, love

3 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - gorgeous as ever ! Love these papers and love what you have done with it xxxx

WeirdCat said...

Cathy this is gorgeous, I haven't used mine yet

kjjc said...

stunning