Wednesday 18 February 2009

Hi there everyone.................

....... thank you so much for visiting & sending me lovely comments re my previous post, it made me feel so much better! :)
I'm getting a bit stronger each day - thank God, but I'm still quite jumpy whilst in the house alone, not that it's been much over the past week, I've never had so many people wanting to spend time with me! LOL

I got my hands on the new American Crafts Backyard collection last week & can't believe how lovely it is in real life, the rub-ons are gorgeous & the papers are just so cute - I also found that some of the accents from past collections from AC went really well with these, notice the chipboard birdies on my 'Laugh out Loud' page! ........ I thought they were perfect!?

























The rub-ons are transparent too, see how you can see my photo through the 2 little birdies sitting on top of the letter 'l', I thought that was so cool!



I'm in the middle of altering a bird house with my left overs so I'll upload photo's as soon as it's finished.

Well that's it for today, I'll probably be back some time tomorrow with another update!

Thanks again for coming to my little cyber-place,
love

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Gorgeous as always ! Love em all ... I just love your work ... I love you - to pieces !

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxx