Friday 20 February 2009

Hi again..........

............ as promised I've come back sooner rather than 'later' - as I usually!

Here is a photo of the birdhouse that I altered using the new Backyard collection from Sarah. I've really loved using these papers etc & might just have to have the rest of the American Crafts goodies from her!













I also used some chipboard shapes from an old AC collection - they went rather well I thought!?

I'm going to spend most of the day scrapping tomorrow, I need to use up loads of the stash I've had for a while now so I can make space for all the new CHA goodies that are winging their way into the UK and hopefully right into my craftroom! LOL

What are you up to this weekend? ............. whatever it is I hope it's enjoyable!

See you all soon, love

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

OMG OMG OMG I love love love this ... Cath its fabby !!!!