Friday 5 February 2010

Use up the old to make way for.....................

.............. the new!! Yes, thats what I'm trying to do! - scrapbooking wise of corse!
Now that CHA winter has just happend I NEED to make space for all that goodness thats gonna make it's way into my craftroom!
So, I've been busy the psat couple of days creating a couple of layouts, altering a birdhouse & making a few cards out of the leftovers!





























The birdhouse done with some BoBunny papers & stickers & a card to match, do you like my new Martha stewart Water Lily punch? works so well with vellum!

Next it's my mum with Henry on her 70th birthday last year, I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while now, so glad I used up these papers & stickers from 3Bugs too!















And this one of Henry & Olivia sitting on the back step last summer, it was funny cos' Henry followed her everywhere & she just ignored him completely - bless him!















And a few cards from the scraps!






















































I promised myself at the begining of the year to make at least one card from the leftovers every time I did a layout, up to now I've stuck to it!! Yeah!


What does your weekend hold for you? Anything planned?
I haven't got anything planned for tomorrow - in a bit of pain right now so maybe take it easy?? I've got a crop Sunday & want to be as good as it gets for that - hopefully it won't be too cold, getting fed up with these thick whoolies now! LOL

Oh, I promised sneak peeks of next months kit - I'll have to do it tomorrow sorry, need to go get a bath!

As always, thanx for visiting, will see you soon,

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Oh WOW Cathy these are just fantastic!!! Love the bird box, love the LOs and love the cards, what more can I say lol. xx

Rachel said...

OMG! (like the trendy people say) everything is amazing, love that bird house, your lo are fab i have that paper and found it really hard which is why its sat in a box somewhere, the cards are amazing, i am in awe!!!