Saturday 6 February 2010

Some more 'old but still gorgeous' .........

........ scrapbook papers etc that need to be used up to make way for even more gorgeous'er (not really a word but I like it! LOL) new stuff destined to make it's way into my craftroom very soon!!
I did this page of Olivia last night, I just adored her in this hat & had to take loads of photo's of her wearing it - don't you just love that cute baby profile too?
I used the gorgeous AC Letterbox papers & chipboard & some thickers - these can all be found at Sarah's if you'd like to get your hands on them!















I can't wait for the even more gorgeous collection Dear Lizzy OH WOW!! that is gonna be so perfect for my little Olivia (and the other little bean DGD thats gonna arrive very soon too!) I can't wait & am stalking the site for Dear Lizzy to make an appearance!

Right here's the sneak peeks I promised of the March kit from Sarah's it's a fab collection from Prima & I know you're gonna love it as much as I do!





















































That's it for today, I need to get my stuff ready for tomorrow crop - I'm dead excited cos' it feels like forever since the last one!!

Thanx for your comments & coming to see what I've been up to, see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Cathy. Love the look of the March kit too :)

Ooh, and your quilt is just divine!

Vanessa x

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely page Cathy - and what a cute photo! K xx