Wednesday 17 March 2010

Long time no see.......................

...... sorry but blogging hasn't been at the top of my list of priorities lately!!
Anyway, I've still been creating, cropping, sewing & I've attended the Sarah's Cards very first retreat which was the best weekend ever - with fantastic reviews all round!
Here is the sewing I've done this the last time I was here, firstly Pocket & Floss, Floss was done in my very first sewing class a few weeks ago, Pocket I did the following week at home, they will become friends with Olivia & Henry sometime over Easter to go with the chocolate eggs...........oooops :O! I've just thought, we'll have another grand daughter by then so I'll have to get busy making another!!!

















Next is a bag I made from a Button Angel pattern, although I love the shape/style of it, now that it's made up I've gone off the colours!! ....... maybe it'll grow on me & I'll use it one day!! :)




Here are the layouts I've been busy with ...........





I love this photo of Dean & Olivia, she's such a mummy's girl most of the time so it's nice to see her in a photo with her daddy!



Another page using my favourite AC Letterbox line, the colours are just so nice!







Dear Lizzy - oh how I love this collection too! ......... can you tell?? LOL





Cosmo Cricket for this one of Olivia & her new hobby - maybe she'll take up scrapbooking one day!?

Again a bit of Cosmo Cricket Joyride for Henry & his cars.

Right thats me for now, I need to go make Dean & Mick a card for their birthdays & maybe get one ready for when our new baby girl arrives!

Thanx for visiting me here & for your comments - I will try my best to be a more regular blogger (again:)!!)

See you soon

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

wow Cathy you have been busy, gorgeous LOs really love the pigtails one!