Saturday 20 March 2010

She's arrived.........................

........ our new darling granddaughter Charlotte Mae, she entered the world yesterday at 9.14pm weighing 6lb 13.5oz & she's the spitting image of big sis Olivia




and here's Olivia with some gorgeous flowers for her Mummy!
bless her!




Right, thats me for now sorry, but I have a congrats card to do for the happy parents & a prezzie to get ready to send over for the little cutie!
Thanx as always for visiting & I'll see you soon,

2 comments:

Gertie said...

Aww bless
Huge congratulations hunny,bet you cant wait to see her.

Great layouts in the last post and I think I need one of those rabbits

xoxoxo

Nat said...

Awwww she's gorgeous! Congrats to you all :D You'll have even more fabulous pics to scrap now ;)

Love those bunnies too! xx