Wednesday 12 May 2010

And more ...................

........ I had to do this post in two so if you want to take a peek at the other pages I've uploaded then please scroll down a bit to the next post!

Using October Afternoon (Edited to correct manufacturer!!) Fly a Kite again for this page of DS & Olivia out for a stroll last summer - I distressed the papers cos' I love this technique & the papers look so nice this way, must be the colours & the thickness that make me do it!! LOL
 
 



















I've used some 3D foam to raise up the flowers so they stand out a bit more!

OK, that done I'm off to do a bit of a tidy up in my craftroom - it gets so messy so quick!!

Thanx for popping in & PLEASE leave a comment, I love reading them!

See you soon!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Absolutely beautiful layout, I love the colours and the bunting and what a lovely photo.

Mel said...

Glad to see I am not the only comment junkie out there! A great vintage page that works so well with the cute black and white photo. Love it!

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Cathy, love how you have used the papers.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I love that page, its stunning.

Vanessa x

Anonymous said...

Sorry.... Cathy!!!