Wednesday 12 May 2010

Layouts .............

....... here are a few of the pages I've done over the past couple of weeks!!

This first one is Olivia sitting on the stars reading (well as a 2 year old can! LOL)
I love her little feet & how her toes are curled up!
I used my present favourite - October Afternoon Fly a Kite, the colours are gorgeous & fruity!
As you can see in the close up I've used some Diamond Glaze over the little cut out accents and added a row of Birds on a wire with my Martha Stewart punch.

 
 
 






























This next one is miss Olivia again with my reading specs on :) I love this photo of her so much so that it's also in a frame in our lounge, when I look at it it makes me giggle! Some Basic Grey was used for this - I haven't used a lot of the recent ranges from Basic Grey & I don't know why - maybe I'm going off it OR it's just too nice to cut into???

 











I've used a different method to upload these pics & am struggling a bit so it looks like I'll have to make two posts tonight!!

See you in a bit!! LOL


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nat said...

Allo me lovely :)
Fab pages as always Cathy, spesh love the first one, it's perfect and the colours are stunning :)
Love those tiny booties you've made too - the new arrival is getting suitably spoilt then I see!!! xxx