Tuesday 11 May 2010

Crocheted shoes for Charlotte ...................

.......... my back hasn't been very good AGAIN!! this past few days so my hands have been busy making these pretty little shoes for our new DGD Charlotte

{I got the pattern from HERE there's some cute stuff so I can see Charlotte wearing matching shoes for every outfit she has!! LOL}

- who by the way we get to meet for the very first time at the weekend!! Whooohooo! I can't wait to give her the 2 months (almost) worth of cuddles & kisses that I've missed!!!! And to do the same to DGD Olivia who I've missed so much more than words can say!!

I've done a bit of scrapping but can't show you some of it just yet cos' it's DT stuff & others I just haven't photographed!!

Hope everyone is OK & not getting as much rain as we've had over the past week - where did that lovely sunshine go to??

Right thats me for now, will definately be back soon with some photo's of the grandbabies - after cuddles of corse! LOL
Thanx for visiting, see you soon!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

these are seriously adorable, love them, not sure im clever enough crochet wise to make them yet though x