Tuesday 15 January 2008

Been busy tidying my scraproom............






............. and here's the proof!


This is on the left as you enter the room.



This is the rest of that wall, I keep all my sticker, die-cuts & Christmas embellies in the draws!









This wardrobe holds all my extra A4 cardstock, stamps, inks, paints, small chipboard, chipboard latters, 'ready to alter' stuff, etc etc!

I also keep my ribbons on the inside of the doors!




Next to the Ikea unit is the 12" x 12" shelf unit that Mick made for me last year, it hold my unused kits & my cardstock!


The easel holds my latest LO til' I can be bothered putting it in the album ............. I need to do this soon cos' there's about 8 on there!
I keep all my older magazines in the bottom of the Ikea unit.
On the top of the unit there's an old lamp stand that holds my packet embellies (chunky stuff)








This is where I keep all most of my sheet stuff, I have a magnetic board & another lampstand. In the draws I have all my tools, heat gun, glue gun, light box, spare printer inks, ready scored cards, etc, etc.







Here's my new printer & my fav toy at the moment 'my Cricut!!
And where I do all my computer work!

















My TV & cake stand with all my glitters, glues & HS masks in.









This is where I create!


I have everything I use everyday at arms length - the shelves hold all my embellies & MM rub-ons, some ribbon rolls & K&Co chipboard.



My table has 2 boxes of scrap card that I use a lot of & my pink twirly caddy that is worth it's weight in gold!!





And at the end of my table I have y paper trolley - this like my caddy is one of the best things I've ever bought!!







I have 2 hooks on the end where I can hang my bags of chipboard letter sheets & large flowers!
















The inside of my wardrobe, my ribbons need to be put on the 'Ribbon rings' I got a while back when I have a day to spare!! LOL




Well that's it, hope you like it, let me know what you think!
it's took me ages to upload that lot, bet it doesn't take me long to mess the room up!!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! So organised. Love your creative space, you couldn't come and sort mine out? lol

Lythan said...

What a wonderful room you have there Cathy!

Julia said...

Cathy that is such a fantastic room and so organised....how long will it stay that tidy I wonder!