Monday 7 January 2008

Well it's my 2nd day of blogging........


.......... and I don't really have much to say! lol


Been printing pics of Olivia today to make a gallery in my new living room. The only thing is I don't have that many pics to choose from!

Dean, Rachel & Oli were supposed to come over for 3 weeks at the end of Feb but, when i spoke to him tonight he says his course has been cancelled because he has to be in rehab (medical, for his injured ankle!) at the same time! I suppose his ankle needs to be priority!


I'm glad in a way though cos' it means we can go visit them instead! yeah!!!

We'll probably go around the end of Jan & stay over for about 4 days, can't wait to see Oli, Rachel says she's smiling back loads now!
How cute is little Oli chubby cheeks holding onto her daddys finger?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Cathy, great to see you blogging again, love the header, SJ is so clever. I have added you to my blog list ;)